Scholarships: In order to promote academic excellence, meritorious students seeking admission in MRKIET are given scholarships.
- Sunita Rao memorial Scholarship:The College offers this scholarship under the name of founder of this group of Institutions to meritorious and needy students. This scholarship is given to one student in each course.
- The candidate should have minimum 70% marks in 10+2 examination
- The parent’s income should not be more than 6 Lac per annum.
- The candidate must be resident of Haryana.
- Meritorious Scholarship:
- The scholarship will be stopped if the student fails to obtain 60 % marks in the last semester/year.
- Fee deposited will not be refunded in any case except fail status in qualifying exam.
- If a student’s registers for admission before 30th June, an additional benefit will be given on above scholarships:
- B.Tech/M.Tech 5000/-
- BBA/BCA 1000/-
- Single Girl child scholarship: As per the guidelines of Govt. of Haryana the college offers this scholarship
- Post Metric Scholarship (PMS) for SC/ST student: The College offers scholarship as per the Govt. of Haryana.
- University Merit Award:Meritorious students, who excel in University Examinations and scores University position among top 10, the award is of Rs 2500/- for that semester and a certificate of honor will be given.