The goal of Career Counseling is to give you the opportunity to begin exploring the elements of a career that make sense or seem to fit for you. The results can offer you insight into the type of tasks you may enjoy, the kind of things that are important to you, and the types of skills for which you have an aptitude or talent. In addition, results will suggest some career goals and occupations that you may want to research further.
To keep pace with the present stiff competition, the placement cell has undertaken several measures like organising seminars, mock interviews, soft skills, communicative skills, personality development, corporate culture/etiquette and leadership skills to the final year students. These programs are conducted by distinguished personalities in the field. The college has integrated the Career Counselling with the Placement cell. The Cell offers guidance to students regarding different path ways in higher education and other career opportunities apart from placement support. The services provided in the same respect are as follows:
* Personal counseling- interviews for better personal and social adjustment;
* Personality evaluation tests for self-improvement;
* Testing programs for vocational purposes;
* Information on careers, professions and specialized studies in India and abroad;
* Information on scholarships and financial assistance schemes;
* Help in the admission of students and in
* Organizing orientation programs for freshers.