MRKIET has a well stocked modern computerized library. The library avails BOOK Bank facility to the students apart from reference books and journals. Library is also attached with reading section where necessary arrangement for reading and writing along with attractive furniture. And we are subscribed to digital library facilities which are available 24*7. Some interesting information/data is also available in the form of CD.
- 1427 Titles
- 18568 Volumes
- 82 International/National Journals
- Reading Hall for more than 200 students
- Special reading Room for Researchers and Teachers
- Member of AICTE – INDEST Consortium subscriber of IEEE, IEL, Springer, ASME, ASCE Journals online. Indian Standards are also subscribed online.
- Computerized Library management system (ERP Based)
- Online International Journal Workstations
- 20 Online Journal workstations connected with !0 MBPS Internet Line .
- Audio-Visual library Section with 535 CDs
- Career Guidance Section
- Magazines and periodicals section (16), 6-Magazine and 10-Newspapers
- Timings (9 AM to 5 PM)
- Book Bank (with 124 Title and 6663 Books)
Separate Reference Section is maintained for important and rare books. All the books of the library are computerized with Bar Code system and are being used for the operation of library procedures.
Digital Library is the main attraction to satisfy the thirst for knowledge of the students. It provides Access of 210 E-journals, Transactions and Conference proceedings. Students can download their desired materials. The E-journal Program has been launched under INDEST – AICTE Consortium with approval of MHRD.